GoHealth Call Center Quality Assurance Team manages the quality check of GoHealth sales representatives. As a Quality Assurance analyst, you will ensure that sales agents are enrolling customers compliantly according to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations and other compliance-related criteria. You will listen to sales calls while monitoring and scoring each call against a compliance checklist. You will identify overall compliance-related behavior trends and communicate them to management to address. This is an important role within our call center environment that ensures our sales representatives follow CMS and regulatory guidelines. You will report to a QA Manager.
- Listen to call recordings from insurance sales agents and score against a compliance checklist
- Identify overall compliance-related behavior trends and communicate them to management to address
- Provide performance improvement detailed feedback, recommendations, and suggestions to improvement agents quality call scores.
- Achieve performance metrics such as quality checking a certain number of calls and accuracy rate
- Complete 100% of scheduled monthly quality reviews
- Be responsible for assisting the team to achieve individual and company-wide goals
- Be the expert of Federal Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and State legal standards
- Perform other quality related tasks as directed by your manager
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication (both oral, and written) in English and Spanish, must be fully fluent in both English and Spanish
- Strong listening, analytical and research skills
- 2+ years of previous call center or call monitoring experience, preferably in the insurance or medical industry.
- 2+ years of providing performance improvement feedback and recommendations to employees
- Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- 2+ years of succeeding in a performance-based culture
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Bachelors or Associate degree a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. we will be return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC. Currently all employees are working remotely.