The GoHealth Customer Engagement team interacts with hundreds of thousands of GoHealth members with the goal of improving member experience and satisfaction with products purchased from GoHealth. We are looking for a Zendesk Administrator who is detail orientated, organized, and a problem-solver. Reporting to the Director of Customer Operations, you will be the driver for the Zendesk platform that enables a multichannel approach to proactively engaging with our members and responding to incoming demand to improve overall member retention. You will collaborate with key stakeholders from internal business units and external partners to help create a best-in-class post sale experience for our members.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Oversee Zendesk infrastructure (user roles, brands, triggers, forms, ect)
- Be responsible for all levels of Zendesk administration, including supporting all users and ensuring data integrity
- Serve as a point person for day-to-day operations and drive ongoing optimization of our Zendesk instance by responding to issues, developing processes based on best practices, and implementing automation to increase efficiency
- Advise the team on best practices for Zendesk management, with a goal of eventually owning all change management activities within the system
- Manage client relationship with Zendesk in partnership with our Marketing Automation team.
- Own the management of our Zendesk Guide/Help Center/Knowledge base
Skills and Experience:
- BA or BS degree with 2-3 years of work experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Zendesk as a power user, developer or administrator. Zendesk Administrator Certification considered a strong plus.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels to drive forward impactful changes
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k match program
- Medical, life, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer