GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
The Workforce Management Operations Analyst is an important contributor to the success of the operation owing largely to the intense focus on real time, reporting and schedule management for our agents to meet and exceed adherence goals. The Workforce Management Operations Analyst is responsible for analyzing attendance, maintaining a variety of attendance records and files for the purpose of providing reliable information, preparing a variety of reports and written materials for program leadership, and responding to inquiries from program leadership. Daily and ad-hoc report generation, intra-departmental communication and relationship building are key aspects of this role.
Successful candidates for this role must be analytical, action oriented, thrive in an autonomous environment and possess the ability to execute the following skills and experience under pressure:
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Analyze and issue occurrences to agents based on tardiness, early departures, and absences.
- Maintain accurate records, files and folders related to agent attendance.
- Balance departmental workload and workforce to meet departmental KPI's.
- Real-time management of agent daily schedule and activity maintenance within WFM scheduling.
- Analyze data on agent attendance trends to recommend increasingly optimized workforce/workflow solutions
- Communicate with Program leadership to ensure schedule and activity adherence.
- Develop and communicate trend reporting and data analysis of workload and agent performance.
- Document/maintain all Workforce Management and Contact Center software processes and procedures.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Skills and experience:
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a workforce management preferred.
- Experience in a call/contact center environment preferred.
- Knowledge of workforce optimization software preferred, specific and recent experience with Verint.
- Familiarity with Contact Center software reporting tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel – (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot tables, script, etc.)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work successfully with a diverse group of people and be a team player.
- Ability and willingness to work on evenings and weekends as needed during peak periods.
- Ability to multi-task and navigate competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and display initiative.
- Ability to identify emerging trends and measure impact to the business.
- Continuous improvement and results orientation.
- Clear and concise communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to relate to employees at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational, planning and decision-making skills with strong attention to detail and follow-through while maintaining focus on the big picture.
- Adaptable to change. Ability to learn and implement new systems, procedures, and business processes quickly
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer