The GoHealth operations team is in search of a VP of Operations who will set the strategic vision for the department. You will create and communicate a compelling vision that motivates others; convey the purpose and importance of our mission; link department, teams, and projects to those of the organization. The new VP of Operations will anticipate future trends and can paint credible scenarios and likelihoods. We need a corporate athlete who can enter at a sprint and lead people and processes for performance. You will report to an executive leader.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Lead GoHealth’s Operational Project Management, Corporate Communications and the Workforce Management teams.
- Build relationships across GoHealth, including Recruiting, Licensing Services, WFM, Telephony, Learning and Development, Corporate Communications, and Quality Assurance to understand partner needs and help translate that strategic direction into applicable projects.
- Find and initiate new performance improvement programs and lead organizational change through working diplomatically with a variety of passionate and invested business leaders and other partners.
- Develop and report on departmental advancement projects, across people and processes.
- Expand scope and integration of the Corporate Communications Team to support all of GoHealth in ways that improve our culture, our employee connection and performance from the individual contributor level, all teams and all the way up to the enterprise-wide level.
- Identify talent to contribute to the departments growth
- Further establish the workforce management team as a strategic asset, with the appropriate skills and tools to be a shared service that contributes high value to the organization.
- Improve the quality of the GoHealth sales team support teams and systems to improve agent performance.
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience leading a growing operations department
- Experience evaluating and elevating all talent for the team
- You are creative, not afraid to break norms, automate and scale our business
- Experience creating strategies that can help the organization improve
- Ability to understand how financial information can be used to guide and evaluate our decisions.
- Experience leading tough assignments, relishing the opportunity to guide them without instruction and being counted on to achieve
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer