GoHealth Intro: As a leading health insurance marketplace, Go Health’s mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. For customers, enrolling in a health insurance plan is confusing and difficult, and seemingly small differences between plans can lead to significant out-of-pocket costs or lack of access to critical medicines and even providers. We use our technology, agents, and expertise to cut through the confusion and get customers enrolled in a plan with the right coverage and benefits.
Why Apply: GoHealth has established a culture where our employees feel empowered, engaged and inspired. We are looking for builders who will contribute to the long-term health of the company. We also understand that you may not check every box in our requirements list, most applicants don’t! In fact, frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply today!
About the role:
As a Treasury Director, you will be responsible to establish the Treasury Department. You will manage the staff that support the day-to-day cash management. In this role, you will lead process improvements in the Treasury function. This role is ideal for a self-starter and self-manager, who has a strong Treasury background. This role is for someone who will achieve key objectives and drive projects to completion. Great opportunity to use leadership skills and take on new challenges at a dynamic company.
What you will do:
- Plan, budget, and execute the development of the Treasury Department.
- Manage banking and lender relationships.
- Manage and negotiate the credit facility agreements.
- Oversee the day-to-day cash management, including cash disbursements, cash receipts, cash reconciliation. Review and approval cash disbursement requests in accordance with departmental controls.
- Review and approve the weekly cash flow reports and 13-week projections.
- Review and approve the daily cash activity including reconciliation and GL application.
- Present Cash forecast, results, and variance analysis to upper management.
- Execute internal controls and SOX compliance for Treasury business functions.
- Engage with internal and external auditors.
- Coordinate with the accounting team and HR team to implement and execute the Travel Policy and Expense Reimbursements processes.
- Actively drive continuous improvement opportunities in process, policies, and standards.
- Participate in or lead finance transformation projects, including automation, workflow build-out, and analytical reporting.
Skills & Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred.
- CMA, CPA, or CIA preferred.
- 7 - 10 years of corporate treasury management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills, with a strong orientation to quality work product, time management, and project delivery.
- Excellent time-management skills to function efficiently in a hybrid work environment.
- Excellent understanding of the Treasury function.
- Process driven and detail orientated.
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and other professional platforms.
- Enterprise accounting system experience helpful with strong consideration given to anyone who has worked with NetSuite. Familiarity with Cash Workstation is a plus.
- Experience with Concur is a plus.
Location: Chicago, IL(Hybrid)
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend