GoHealth Intro: As a leading health insurance marketplace, Go Health’s mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. For customers, enrolling in a health insurance plan is confusing and difficult, and seemingly small differences between plans can lead to significant out-of-pocket costs or lack of access to critical medicines and even providers. We use our technology, agents, and expertise to cut through the confusion and get customers enrolled in a plan with the right coverage and benefits.
Why Apply: GoHealth has established a culture where our employees feel empowered, engaged and inspired. We are looking for builders who will contribute to the long-term health of the company. We also understand that you may not check every box in our requirements list, most applicants don’t! In fact, frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply today!
About the role:
As a Treasury Analyst, you will partner with our revenue team, accounting team, and FP&A team to support the day-to-day cash management. In this role, you may have the opportunity to lead and/or support process improvements that increase efficiency and accuracy. This role is ideal for a self-starter and self-manager, who has a strong accounting and banking background, and for someone who is willing to “get into the weeds” and drive tasks and projects to completion. Great opportunity to use leadership skills and take on new challenges at a dynamic company.
What you’ll do:
- Support the day-to-day cash management, including cash disbursements, cash receipts, cash reconciliation.
- Bank account administration, account analysis.
- Lender related covenant compliance.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of weekly cash flow reports and 13-week projections.
- Prepare daily cash journal entries and daily cash activity reconciliations.
- Maintain and manage the integrated data flows between the banking system, NetSuite, and Concur.
- Present treasury reports, including cash flow projections, to senior management.
- Execute internal controls and SOX compliance for your business functions.
- Engage with internal and external auditors.
- Actively drive continuous improvement opportunities in process, policies, and standards.
- Participate in finance transformation projects, including automation, workflow build-out, and analytical reporting.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- CMA, CIA, or CPA a plus.
- 2+ years of progressive corporate or public accounting experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills, with a strong orientation to quality work product, time management, and project delivery.
- Excellent time-management skills to function efficiently in a hybrid work environment.
- Well-grounded understanding of the Treasury function.
- Process driven and detail orientated.
- Knowledge of and ability to properly apply US GAAP.
- Proficient with financial analysis software and techniques.
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and other professional platforms.
- Enterprise accounting system experience helpful with strong consideration given to anyone who has worked with NetSuite. Familiarity with Cash Workstation is a plus.
- Experience with Concur is a plus.
- Experience using PowerBI, Power Automate, and other automation tools is a plus.
Location: Chicago, IL(Hybrid)
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend