GoHealth’s TeleCare team is looking for an enablement lead to provide managers and agents with the training, content, processes, performance analysis and tools they need to deliver superior member support. This includes working with different teams like quality assurance, marketing, customer operations, and TeleCare leadership to increase productivity and drive best-in-class service for our members. The TeleCare Enablement Lead will report to the VP of TeleCare.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Forecast and model quarterly performance and bonus plans for TeleCare agents; track and report monthly team progress to goal
- Enable managers and frontline agents to understand updates to product knowledge, workflows, and effectively adapt to new initiatives; own process documentation and distribution
- Collaborate with customer operations, recruiting, and workforce management to ensure adequate agent staffing levels
- Continually analyze and improve operational processes; reduce agent pain points
- Communicate with business stakeholders to understand problems and desired technology enhancements to support TeleCare operations
- Manage flow of information up and down regarding program or process changes
- Provide ongoing support and routine assessment of the TeleCare agent onboarding/training process and recommend updates as necessary
- Collaborate with quality assurance and team managers to coach TeleCare agents on areas of individual agent performance improvement.
- Manage 2-3 support staff
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years direct experience in Customer Service management and/or Operations training/enablement
- Understanding of call center metrics and data, with ability to determine underlying drivers of overall center performance
- Ability to link strategic plans and operational processes to ensure proper strategy execution
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and troubleshoot technical issues
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Microsoft Excel (can perform complex functions).
- Skilled with PowerPoint a plus
- Experience working in JIRA ticketing system or similar
- Familiarity with hiring and onboarding practices
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- Remote Flexible
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities' and the CDC.