The Technology Strategy Lead will partner with internal stakeholders and essential team members to ensure that their goals are translated into technology projects, and prioritized within our technology roadmap to maximize value. They will maintain a close understanding of their business counterparts to understand if developed technologies are meeting desired outcomes, identify new strategic opportunities, and address prioritization needs to improve our effectiveness in using technology resources. They will also keep their business counterparts updated on the timing and delivery of technology projects to support ongoing strategic planning and smooth integration of newly delivered capabilities into our organization. The Technology Strategy Lead will report to the Director of Technology Strategy & Planning as part of the broader Technology team at GoHealth.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Partner with key stakeholders to agree on their goals, both operationally and financially, and ensure they translate into the technology roadmap.
- Maintain an ongoing view of stakeholder's priorities and communicate them to the Program and Product Management teams; assist to resolve prioritization issues when necessary.
- Align with the Sr. Director of Revenue Operations to understand GoHealth Lifetime Value (LTV), and how the technology initiatives across the company impact LTV.
- Support business counterparts with strategic planning related to technology by identifying timelines, key checkpoints, dependencies, and potential risks. This includes buy vs build decision making, and assistance with 3rd party product evaluation when necessary.
- Proactively identify opportunities for technology to deliver value to stakeholders and business units through increased revenue, improved efficiency, cost savings, etc.
- Support calculation of expected financial impact of technology projects, including revenue and EBITDA, maintaining a standard financial methodology to allow for clear comparison across projects.
- Work closely with the Program Management team to maintain a technology roadmap that reflects the priorities of the business.
- Work closely with the rest of the Technology Strategy team to form a cohesive view of our near- and long-term technology strategy.
- Clearly communicate business objectives and financial impact of technology projects to audiences across our organization.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in applicable field or MBA
- 4+ years of experience in strategy, technology, customer engagement, or customer retention, at top-tier services/investment firms, or growth companies with a focus on operations improvement and customer LTV
- Experience with technology and creativity in envisioning how technology supports operational capabilities
- Demonstrated aptitude for critical decision making with an ability to bring strategic, operational and financial perspectives to bear on those decisions
- Natural leadership that inspires cross-functional partnership and a demonstrated record of driving consensus on objectives and trade-offs across the enterprise through collaborative influence
- Proven effectiveness in internal/external communication as well as building relationships and professional networks
Benefits and Perks
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities' and the CDC.