The Technology Special Projects Associate will manage the planning and execution of a wide range of special projects within the Technology organization. They will work with cross-functional leaders as a consulting partner to identify areas where they can add value and support achievement of strategic objectives. They will also lead forecasting for the Technology organization, and interface with Finance to maintain alignment with broader business planning processes. The Technology Special Projects Associate will report to the Director of Technology Strategy & Planning as part of the broader Technology team at GoHealth.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Partner with leaders in IT Ops, Product Management, and Engineering to execute special projects that support their strategic goals.
- Proactively identify opportunities for value-added special projects.
- Facilitate enterprise contracting efforts for software, and hardware, and other partnerships.
- Maintain forecasting for the Technology organization including headcount, operating expenses, and capex; work with Finance to incorporate Technology into broader GoHealth forecasting.
- Support cross-company communications regarding Technology strategy.
- Work closely with the rest of the Technology Strategy team to form a cohesive view of our near- and long-term technology strategy.
- Clearly communicate business objectives and financial impact of technology projects to audiences across our organization.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field, and 3+ years of experience in investment banking, buy-side investing, management consulting and/or technology strategy; MBA preferred
- Experience with business strategy, project management, and financial analysis, preferably for top-tier services/investment firms, or growth companies
- Strong intuition for technology as well as creativity in envisioning how technology supports competitive operational capabilities
- Demonstrated aptitude for critical decision making with an ability to bring strategic, operational and financial perspectives to bear on those decisions
- Natural leadership that inspires cross-functional partnership and a demonstrated record of driving consensus on objectives and trade-offs across the enterprise through collaborative influence
- Proven effectiveness in internal/external communication as well as building relationships and professional networks