GoHealth is looking too add a Technical Talent Sourcer to our recruiting team. Who would this be the right opportunity for? In this role you will partner with members of our Technical Recruiting team as well as all key members of our Technology hiring teams to strategize and execute on ways to continue to attract high caliber passive candidates to fill key roles with our Technology Organization. Our software engineering, product, and data teams are all continuing to grow and you'll play a large part in finding talented individuals, qualifying them against our needs and company vision, and providing that great candidate experience we internally expect for everyone we interact with.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Partner with Recruiting and our hiring teams to support sourcing passive candidates on current and anticipated hiring needs within our Technology Org (Software, SRE, Data Science, Data Engineering, Product)
- Source, network, and engage with technology talent to build and maintain pipelines of candidates in support of our technology hiring needs.
- Seek out the best talent for GoHealth by leveraging online sourcing technology, networking events (virtual and in-person), relationships and pipelining; you will not rely on casting a net, you will be a spear fisher.
- Act as a brand ambassador for GoHealth, pursuing opportunities to become embedded in the local market and effectively sharing company, culture, and value information with prospective employees to position GoHealth as an employer of choice
- Participate in recruiting and branding initiatives via social media, attending industry conferences and career fairs and networking with industry associations
Skills & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in a recruiting or sourcer role with a focus on technology
- Experience working recruiters and hiring manager to build, iterate and reiterate sourcing strategies across software engineering, data engineering, data science, or product.
- Hands on experience leveraging different sourcing channels and a strong working knowledge of internet search tools
- Strong pulse on the current market and with an understanding how to use that knowledge and data to advance our hiring strategy
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple strategic technology searches, projects and candidate relationships
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree, Associate Degree or related talent acquisition experience needed.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer