GoHealth is looking for a rockstar talent sourcer to add to our team. Who would this be the right opportunity for? Our Talent Acquisition team has moved into an Agile Recruiting model to become a strategic partner to the business. Reporting into the Manager of Talent you will have the opportunity to help grow GoHealth in 2021 with our strongest hiring plan to date! You will be disruptive, innovative and challenge the status quo. This is your chance to be at the right place at the right time and make history with Talent Acquisition at GoHealth.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Consultants to support sourcing passive candidates on current and anticipated hiring needs
- Interacting with potential candidates and building relationships for current and future hiring needs
- Seek out the best talent for GoHealth by leveraging technology, networking events, relationships and pipelining; you will not rely on casting a net you will be a spear fisher
- Act as a brand ambassador for GoHealth, pursuing opportunities to become embedded in the local market and effectively sharing company, culture, and value information with prospective employees to position GoHealth as an employer of choice
- Participates in recruiting and branding initiatives via social media, attending industry conferences and career fairs and networking with industry associations.
- Manage expectations of the hiring strategy from the executive level down
- Other opportunities as assigned
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally you would have 2 – 3 years of agency experience, corporate a plus
- Strong pulse on the market and understand how to use that data to advance our hiring strategy
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, or related degree preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.