Technical Program Manager
Reporting to: Director, Technology Programs
Lead a team of Technical Project Managers (TPMs) who are passionate about helping GoHealth achieve its mission of improving access to healthcare in America. With significant business growth every year, Program Managers will lead the team to scale and develop solutions that accelerate achieving business plans.
- Recruit, hire, develop and mentor a team of Technical Project Managers (TPMs) to deliver technology projects that ensure the execution of GoHealth’s strategy
- Enrich the program management practice including the systems required for project and portfolio execution
- Implement policies, processes, procedures and methods for the successful delivery of all programs and projects
- Maintain GoHealth’s product roadmap and support the organization in developing a viable technology development plan
- Regularly interact with management and leads on project status, priority setting, and resource allocations
- Manage program-level initiatives, their scope, timeline and execution plans
- Communicate clearly and concisely while delivering presentations and written communications to large stakeholder audiences and executive leadership teams, being able to explain the status of technical risks and issues in a business-friendly manner that helps drive alignment
- Coordinate assignment of project managers and/or other resources to projects. Plan for future staffing needs
- Stay abreast of healthcare regulations, product features and changes
- Stay abreast of technological advances, features, and functions of enterprise project management tools
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of technical leadership experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in information science, technology, engineering, mathematics, or another quantitative field.
- Situational Awareness – must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and communicate to management
- Leadership – must be the voice of reason that guides the team to be focused to achieve results
- Experience working with remote teams