The GoHealth IT Infrastructure Team supports the entire GoHealth environment by providing network, systems and operational capabilities for all IT related functions in Corporate offices as well as remote agents. The team is looking for Systems Administrator to report to the Lead Systems Administrator. In this role you will work closely with all of GoHealth’s IT teams to determine standards, assist in troubleshooting, and work with Infrastructure to maintain the systems environment. The keys to success to this role include an understanding of Windows Active Directory, Windows Server, update/policy creation and management and day to day system administration tasks.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- The Systems Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Participates in technical research and development to continue providing additional capabilities and best practices to the organization
- Working with the Lead Systems Administrator determine priorities and work on projects as assigned
- Working directly with Endpoint Engineering to drive a culture of improvement and best enterprise practices
- Provide and lead discussions for solutions to key business challenges, including but not limited to onboarding, access control, GPO and other related areas
- 3+ years hands-on direct responsibility experience supporting and implementing large-scale Active Directory environments
- 3+ years of experience working with endpoint engineering teams to create and implement best practices
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft solutions and products for systems environments
- Architectural design and maintenance experience with Active Directory and connected AWS spaces
- Proven ability to work with a team to complete projects on time and with successful deliverables
- Experience managing OKTA single sign on services
- Experience with compliance audit and remediation
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.