GoHealth Sales Support Specialist will act as the liaison between our marketplace team and sales benefit center to achieve business service level objectives and maximize sales team efficiency. You will act as an administrator to our team of sales managers, contribute to sales team’s goals by creating processes, generate reports, improve inefficiencies, increase tracking accuracy of sales metrics, and complete business critical tasks that allow agents and managers to do their job efficiently. Join a growing company whose mission is help Americans access healthcare.
- Work with managers to ensure proper adherence levels to maximize productivity
- Reconcile/track/audit submissions, bonus, and attendance
- Track and report on team contests and prizes
- Collaborate with in-house licensing team to gather required information for agents to get appointed/licensed
- Ensure that all agents are equipped with the tools they need from a technical standpoint (Headsets, etc)
- Correct inaccuracies in insurance plan info pages, and work with member services to mitigate issues (Bonus Reconciliation Reports, etc.)
- Serve as the liaison between the benefit center sales team and licensing department (Accountability Report, etc.)
- Make recommendations to improve the efficiency and optimization of processes or procedures
- Stay current on internal policies and procedures
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed by Program Manager or Program Director
Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong skills in Microsoft office Suite (Excel/PowerPoint/Word/etc.)
- Experience with creating and managing processes
- Must be able to successfully complete all licensing requirements (with GoHealth's financial help) or have a pre-existing valid insurance license
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines with an understanding of urgency
- Possesses strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.