The GoHealth Support Specialist will act as the liaison between the corporate marketplace team and the benefit center to achieve business service level objectives and maximize sales team efficiency. You will contribute to the team’s goals by creating processes, improving inefficiencies, increasing tracking accuracy, and completing business critical tasks that allow agents and managers to do their job efficiently. If you have experience in high volume, fast paced environment, thrives working under pressure and can build relationships with leadership then we encourage you apply and join our team.
- Make recommendations to managers that will improve the efficiency, productivity and optimization of sale processes or procedures.
- Report and reconcile on agent submissions, bonuses and attendance.
- Collaborate with in-house licensing team to assure that agents have the appointments or licenses needed to sell.
- Stay updated with internal policies and procedures with the ability to guide team adaption.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed by Program Director or VP
Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a fast and high pressured environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong skills in Microsoft office Suite (Excel/PowerPoint/Word/etc.)
- Experience with creating and managing processes with the ability to communicate these changes to the team.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines with an understanding of urgency
- Possesses strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Performance based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee engagement activities supporting charitable causes
- Birthday & Anniversary Recognition