GoHealth Intro: As a leading health insurance marketplace, GoHealth’s mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. For our members, navigating Medicare options can be confusing and difficult, and seemingly small differences between plans can lead to significant out-of-pocket costs or lack of access to critical medicines and even providers. We use our technology, agents, and expertise to cut through the confusion and get customers enrolled in a plan with the right coverage and benefits.
Why Apply: GoHealth has established a culture where our employees feel empowered, engaged, and inspired. We are looking for builders who will contribute to the long-term health of the company. We also understand that you may not check every box in our requirements list, most applicants don’t! In fact, frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply today!
About the role: We are seeking a results-oriented professional to join our core team as a Strategy Associate. You will be responsible for working across multiple teams and stakeholders at GoHealth to support strategic planning and initiative execution. The role would report to a Strategy Manager.
About the team: The Sales Strategy team partners across all functions in the business as we ideate and execute upon the most important strategic priorities of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and assist with end-to-end work streams, from strategic assessment through execution, and transition to ongoing management / operational resources
- Lead organizational change through working diplomatically with a variety of business leaders and partners
- Be a trusted adviser to the executive leadership team in the creation and deployment of primary business strategies
- Use analytics and modeling to provide innovative ideas that keep GoHealth at the forefront of industry analytics and data-based decision-making to increase our financial, operational and growth goals set forth by leadership
- Create new processes that decrease costs, increase efficiencies, and reduce cycle time
- Draft presentations that visually demonstrate insights and provide Executives and Board Members with updates on important company developments
What we’re looking for:
- BA or BS degree with 2-3 + years of work experience from management consulting / professional services background
- Enthusiasm to continue learning, challenging the status quo, and enhancing existing strategies and operations
- Organized approach combined with an ability to apply insights to ambiguous problems
- Genuine interest in and commitment to learning more about the health insurance industry, experience in the healthcare space a plus but not a requirement
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Expertise in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using data to achieve impactful insights through modeling and data analysis
Location: Chicago, IL
- Open vacation policy.
- 401k program with company match.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Subsidized gym memberships.
- Subsidized lunch program.
- Commuter and transit benefits.