The GoHealth Customer Engagement team interacts with hundreds of thousands of GoHealth members with the goal of improving member healthcare journeys, specifically related to their satisfaction with products purchased from GoHealth. We are looking for a Customer Operations Strategy Associate, who is a team player, driven, and has a history of implementation success. You will be the driver for operations, innovation, and strategy of our post sale outreach, maximizing the impact of our customer interactions on product retention. You will collaborate with key stakeholders from internal business units and external partners to help create a best-in-class post sale experience for our members.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
In this role you will develop a deep understanding of our processes and technology stack across the entire funnel to ensure a smooth transition of members to the customer operations team post sale. The position requires superb change management skills and a strategic mindset, but also the comfortability to react quickly and adjust to new strategies in real time.
- Gather and analyze data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings, and develop go-forward plans aimed at increasing member engagement, manage member churn, and increasing customer lifetime value
- Introduce and manage change with our licensed post-sale engagement team (agents), especially as it relates to process improvement
- Willingness to dig into data, take risks, experiment, and be prepared to learn from it
- Collaborate with members of the marketing automation, lead generation, sales, technology, finance, and data science teams to define and achieve KPIs and identify areas for improvement
- Work closely with carrier partners to develop a coordinated approach to member engagement and retention
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of work experience in business operations, consulting, marketing, statistics or analytics
- A creative approach to problem solving; comfortable thinking in a “scrappy” way to deliver short term wins and insights, while working towards a broader goals
- Expert at project management, able to independently manage multiple projects at various stages at one time
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional projects; strong communication skills and experience with working cross-functionally across various teams
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Comfort with ambiguity, significant autonomy, and a fast-paced environment; must be comfortable with pivoting quickly with changing requirements and priorities
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.