GoHealth is looking for an Analyst to support in the growth of our organization. We are seeking a high-energy, insightful Analyst, who will be tasked with using analytics and business insights to support both day-to-day operations of our sales centers and long-term strategic initiatives that will drive the fast growth of GoHealth. Projects will span across the company’s business units and functions, with a focus on using quantitative and qualitative insights. You will be tasked with identifying high-impact opportunity areas, and supporting the design and execution of corresponding solutions. We are looking for a team player who is driven, and has a history of cross-functional success.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Assist with all Strategy team initiatives, including problem identification, data analysis, proposal creation, internal approval, negotiation, execution and evaluation
- Work with cross-functional leadership, process owners, and technology and data experts to support the design and implementation of strategic initiatives across departments and GoHealth's three locations
- Provide innovative ideas that keep GoHealth at the forefront of industry analytics and data-driven decisions
- Create new processes that support businesses by decreasing costs, increasing efficiency, and reducing time to onboard new agents and execute programs
- Identify opportunities via quantitative analysis to optimize GoHealth’s financial and operational performance
- Develop and iterate on short- and long-term operations improvement proposals for leadership
- Create presentations that visually demonstrate progress across initiatives
- Quantify growth and cost savings opportunities through a variety of models and analyses
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with 1-2 years of experience in strategy, consulting or similar role at a high-growth company
- You have a strong quantitative aptitude & MS excel expertise including data manipulation and modeling and can use those metrics to drive business results
- Proficiency with Tableau or another data visualization tool is preferred
- Strong communications skills and experiencing work with all levels of management.
- Natural passion in creating solutions, developing workarounds, and creating reports
- Expert at project management, able to independently manage multiple projects at various stages at one time and pivoting quickly with changing requirements and priorities
- Interested in the future of healthcare and the world of digital customer engagement
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.