GoHealth’s mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. Increasingly, consumers age 60+ need information and our purpose is to support and educate them as they navigate the complexities of Medicare coverage.
To support our bold ambitions, GoHealth is searching for a Senior Manager, Brand Marketing to help define and execute a fresh brand strategy that builds consumer awareness, trust and engagement. This is an exciting opportunity with a longstanding healthcare marketplace that maintains a start-up spirit and mission-driven heart. The Sr. Brand Manager will be a foundational member of our growing Brand team and vital to GoHealth’s brand strategy and growth.
This position reports to the VP of Brand & Acquisition and will play a significant role in helping to shape our brand house, from brand position and personality to key messages, RTBs and visual identity, born from core consumer insights and data. The Sr. Brand Manager will help form, execute, and evangelize a new brand strategy both internally and externally, creating briefs, selecting and managing a brand agency, extracting compelling consumer and competitive insights to leverage in messaging, developing brand architecture, managing creative production and testing, shaping and overseeing a brand media plan, and tracking KPIs. The Sr. Brand Manager will also evangelize and guard our brand, maintaining our brand guidelines and ensuring consistent, on-brand execution throughout every corner of the organization.
This role can be based in AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, NC, OH, SC, TX, UT or WI.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Champion of the brand internally and externally, ensuring implementation of any refreshed branding across all areas of the organization and beyond and evangelization of our mission, purpose, personality and RTBs
- Day-to-day point for brand agency, maintaining project timelines and ensuring milestones met
- Own and maintain the Brand guide, playbook and calendar
- Craft creative briefs and manage brand creative production, leading the creation of brand assets and deliverables from agency, vendors and internal teams
- Collaborate closely with Research & Insights to develop a Brand Tracker, personas, segmentation and consumer journey map and applying this research and corresponding insights into powerful brand initiatives. Test key messages, claims and value propositions.
- Create and maintain an ever-evolving catalog of brand value statements and claims, and key messages by audience
- Lead and oversee brand performance indicators and measurement framework
- Develop integrated brand media campaigns--with our media agency and in collaboration with Growth Marketing--that significantly build awareness and cultivate trust and consideration among target audience
- Shepherd key brand campaigns, initiatives and moments end-to-end, from goal-setting to stakeholder approvals through launch, measurement and optimization
- Monitor Brand Health Metrics and KPIs in both brand messaging and media
- Maintain a finger on the pulse of competitors, sharing regular briefings on competitive creative, messaging, partnerships, etc. Articulate competitive positioning and our brand differentiation
- Partner with Social Media, Content, Growth Marketing and Communications teams to develop impactful communications and campaigns in owned, earned and paid media that engage existing members, cultivate brand ambassadors, and/or connect with prospects. Review and help develop messaging for each channel.
- Identify new tactics, channels and potential sponsorships and affiliations to efficiently drive consumer awareness and consideration at scale
- Impassion employees and partners about the GoHealth mission, purpose and RTBs
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 6-10 years of Brand Marketing, Integrated Marketing, Marketing Communications or other related experience
- At least 3-5 years of brand/advertising agency oversight and/or vendor management
- Firsthand experience driving direct-to-consumer brand positioning work
- Excellent storytelling, communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- A belief in the power of brand and a passion for proving its impact
- Strong familiarity with offline and online media measurement
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, or on the job work experience equivalent
- Experience in a high-volume, direct response lead gen marketing environment or healthcare organization
- People management experience, of 1-2 marketers and/or creative developers, a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Flexible remote work arrangements
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Charitable events
- Monthly Event Calendar
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer