Frequently cited statistics show that women apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Deliver high quality, well-tested, reliable software by following best practices and standards for an agile delivery method.
- Collaborate across Product Management, Quality Assurance, and your fellow Engineers to ensure that we are consistently delivering the best product possible.
- Proactively engage in continuous learning and professional growth opportunities that are provided by working with a diverse set of talented engineers.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of actively contributing to a codebase and putting code into production, including experience with databases and application servers
- Testing - designing and implementing high quality tests to ensure our code is top-notch.
- Familiarity with Linux or MacOS, Open Source tools, frameworks, and technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field is preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy + 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits including flexible spending accounts and commuter and transit benefits
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC