GoHealth is seeking a digital marketer experienced in Search Engine Optimization, content strategy/optimization, and technical SEO. You must be passionate about SEO, content, eager to learn, and an entrepreneur at heart.
As a SEO manager, you will create and shape the digital SEO strategy for GoHealth. If you want a role that drives results and action, with “more doing” and “less politics or convincing”, then this role is for you. Better stated – this is a role where content and development/engineering resources are stacked for you, without interference from competing needs so it is a matter of prioritization and execution.
Your partners will include the content/editorial team, data/research analytics, as well as the UX/design and engineering teams. You will report to the Director of SEO & Organic Acquisition.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Analyze the organic search landscape and detail new traffic opportunities; determine and prioritize projects each team should work on, in collaboration with the business and the overall strategy.
- Shape the website information architecture using supportive, search data. Collaboratively work with the content/editorial teams on content optimization, on-page SEO and SEO content execution – supplying critical search information before content development kickoff.
- Determine the technical SEO project list (crawling vs. indexing, mobile, page speed, schema, semantic HTML, etc.) as well is website UX enhancement list (browse/search, valuable customer-facing assets, etc.). Provide prioritization and project scope details to design, development/engineering teams.
- Find opportunities that support an off-page SEO strategy.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in SEO.
- Strong experience in: Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, & Screaming Frog
- Has knowledge/experience in programs such as Conductor, Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, DeepCrawl, & Tableau.
- Has basic HTML skills, for on-page SEO tactics.
- Absorbed in the details of providing best-in-class SEO information to content team to ensure over content success.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer