GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
GoHealth is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help lead our products into the future. You will sit within GoHealth's product organization and help establish, articulate, and accomplish our product vision. While guiding efforts to build high-value products will be a primary responsibility, you will maintain a sense of our clients' needs and behaviors. We encourage you to apply if you enjoy navigating ambiguous business challenges, understanding market dynamics, negotiating with business and engineering stakeholders to drive desirable outcomes, conducting customer research, collaborating with designers, digging into the details and gathering requirements, testing and learning, and conducting rigorous financial and performance analysis on opportunities. You will report to the VP of Product Management.
- Support development of GoHealth's product vision and product roadmap by collaborating across the organization to identify areas of focus where new products or product enhancements can produce value.
- Negotiate desirable, measurable outcomes with executive partners using clear communication and a professional, collaborative engagement style.
- Communicate both high-level product vision and specifics of technical implementation to audiences both inside and outside of our organization.
- Manage delivery of products using agile methodology, including writing, prioritizing, and approving user stories and technical stories as needed.
- Work with design professionals to build compelling, measurable user experiences that can be analyzed and optimized with the data they produce.
- Consult with partners and vendors on how our products can be used to accomplish goals. In cases where a solution would require development, this includes coaching partners and vendors toward options that create generalizable, sustainable value for a broad set of related, common applications.
- Collaborate effectively in cross-functional product teams, facilitating positive energy / engagement and helping elevate the capability of others.
- Directly manage more junior product managers; indirectly manage business, design, and engineering stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree with a differentiated academic track record, preferably in a technical field
- 4+ years of experience working in a product and/or technical leadership role in a high-growth company
- Top-tier generalist able to quickly get up to speed on unfamiliar subject areas and clearly and concisely articulate complex problems
- Experience working on digital product development programs, ideally in Agile methodology
- Strong problem solving and broad business acumen to tackle a variety of issues in an integrated fashion
- Proven ability to influence through effective “client-ready” communication and presentation skills
- Broad familiarity with cloud-based infrastructure, database systems, vendor product integration, and emerging technology areas
- Proficiency in collecting and analyzing data, including comfort in SQL, Excel (can perform complex functions). Familiarity with Python, Splunk and similar systems a plus
- Well-developed systems thinking, demonstrated through education and professional experience
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.