GoHealth Intro: As a leading health insurance marketplace, Go Health’s mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. For customers, enrolling in a health insurance plan is confusing and difficult, and seemingly small differences between plans can lead to significant out-of-pocket costs or lack of access to critical medicines and even providers. We use our technology, agents, and expertise to cut through the confusion and get customers enrolled in a plan with the right coverage and benefits.
Why Apply? GoHealth has established a culture where our employees feel empowered, engaged, and inspired. We are looking for builders who will contribute to the company’s long-term health. We also understand that you may not check every box in our requirements list, most applicants don’t! In fact, frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply today!
About the role:
Responsible for leading large, complex projects across the enterprise. Experience building and deploying enterprise-wide cyber security initiatives. The Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Operations will play a key role in supporting GoHealth’s strategic Cybersecurity program execution. The right candidate is passionate about technology, enjoys innovating, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The position requires strong analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills to be successful.
What You’ll Do:
- The Sr. Manager of Cyber Operations will lead program build and maturation efforts.
- Experience with SEIM vulnerability program management, and data loss prevention.
- Managed Security Service Provider and vendor relationship management
- The candidate will be expected to understand and anticipate regulatory and technical trends, company capabilities, and customer demands.
- Solid understanding of information security requirements as well as the regulatory, technical, and risk environments
- Reporting on steering committees and governance groups directing the operational cyber security initiatives of the organization
- Interfaces with senior technology and business leaders to foster the execution of compliance and cyber security as a business enabler.
- Coordinates CISO program execution, timelines, deliverables, and information requests across CISO functions and with other IT teams and business functions
- Provides leadership for assuring process effectiveness, measurement, and optimization of all security controls and demonstrates business value.
- Create and maintain reporting presentations for department meetings, board updates, project planning, budget, staffing, and risk.
- Contribute in budgetary planning sessions.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred or desirable) STEM major (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or Math), or equivalent.
- 10+ years of hands-on technical InfoSec experience.
- Experience leading and developing teams, servant leadership.
- Knowledge of SecDevOps concepts.
- Experience leading or working in Security Operations Centers
- Strong understanding of the NIST CSF & NIST Risk Management Framework
- Experience in Healthcare, finance, or retail domains with consumer-facing products
- Solid understanding of SIEM
- EDR/MDR Tools
- Certifications Required or in progress (CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CISA)
- Strong familiarity with project management processes.
- Experience measuring and tracking security KPIs
Benefits & Perks
- Open vacation policy
- 401(k) program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an equal opportunity employer.