GoHealth is looking for a Senior Manager, Advanced Analytics to join as leader of the Statistical Modeling function, reporting to the Vice President, Advanced Analytics. You will guide the work of a team of Data Scientists and Data Analysts, will apply rigorous statistical approaches to important problems, and work with a team to develop the outstanding solutions that promote GoHealth’s unparalleled growth. We are looking for candidates who can manage and empower teams, have demonstrated expertise in statistical modeling and data science, and the ability to turn that expertise into substantial financial impact.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Manage a team of Data Scientists and Data Analysts to work on Advanced Analytics projects in customer lifetime value, A/B testing and other areas.
- Work with Customer Analytics and Revenue Operations to build predictive models, achieve accurate revenue forecasts, and support proper financial controls and revenue recognition.
- Oversee the analysis of customer lifetime value and the identification of drivers of attrition and churn. Bring continuing analysis to lead to improvements in customer retention.
- Establish requirements for data and software engineering teams to build systems to productionalize important models and data flows.
- Demonstrate the ability to stay current and improve at the leading edge in academic research in statistical modeling, data science and analytics. Introduce technology and process changes across the organization.
- Mentor, empower and develop Data Scientists and Data Analysts on the team.
Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience using statistical modeling and data science to solve problems.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing a team of Data Scientists and Data Analysts.
- BS or BA degree in quantitative discipline such as Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Economics or Engineering.
- Mastery of statistics including regression, estimation, hypothesis testing and Bayesian methods.
- Mastery of optimization techniques including linear optimization, nonlinear optimization, network optimization and dynamic optimization
- Proficient in use of Python for manipulating data and drawing insights from data sets; Experience with Python packages numpy, scipy, pandas and scikit-learn.
- Familiarity with probabilistic modeling including Poisson processes and renewal processes.
- Experience taking insights and turning them into applicable steps that can promote value.
- Convey complex concepts to colleagues with varying degrees of analytical understanding.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.