GoHealth is searching for a Senior Implementation Manager who will develop processes to introduce new programs and systems into the workplace. You will help determine a project scope and goals, involving relevant partners and ensuring all technical and workforce achievability. You will develop implementation strategies, prepare the workforce for launch and ensure staff receive appropriate training, if applicable. You will keep projects moving towards the intended results while optimizing effectiveness. This is a great role for you to create change and empower a team to complete projects that directly impact our business. You will report to the VP of Operations.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Manage several implementation plans that may overlap
- Provide clear project direction to internal clients and provide updates on progress along with any challenges that may come up during implementation processes
- Ensure projects and initiatives are completed and measured for effectiveness against original intent
- Provide leadership to direct reports when implementing activities to ensure they help develop their department and the company
- Provide team development by assessing strengths and opportunities and identifying new methods, strategies and opportunities
- Take an active role in creating an environment of innovation, collaboration, transparency, and trust
- Support transparency in all projects
- Collaborate across all departments to ensure GoHealth is in front of new technologies
- Set overall strategy and guide projects from inception to completion
- Seek feedback from internal clients with the ability to create change based on collected feedback
Skills and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree or applicable professional experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a multi-team leadership role.
- 2+ years of project management within the healthcare industry.
- Excellent logical skills with the ability to resolve complex issues.
- Adjustable to new developments and changing technical and business circumstances.
- Empower and influence direct peers, team members and management.
- Experience working with senior level management; experience working with multiple levels of the organizational structure, partners, and client-facing communication.
- Experience providing ideas and solutions to further business goals.
Benefit & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from home stipend
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.