Interested in Machine Learning techniques in the areas of NLP, Time-Series Forecasting, and Survival Analysis? As a Senior Data Scientist at GoHealth, you will work with partners to build end-to-end data science models throughout our diverse business. This includes projects for call-center traffic projection, agent-behavior modeling, and customer retention decay curves. In addition to building end-to-end projects, you will mentor junior Data Scientists and promote a culture of learning within the GoHealth Data Team. You will report to the Lead Data Scientist.
Frequently cited statistics show that women apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Lead quantitative analyses with product management, partners, and data engineers in solving problems
- Conduct business and technical presentations to our teams
- Find new ways to combine data that do not naturally mesh together
- Stay current with leading edge systems, methods, and best practices for data science and analytics; and introduce technology and process changes across the organization
- Improve the collaboration around actual performance and forecast to directly improve our decisions and actions
- Continually find ways to improve how the team operates and delivery on GoHealth's goals
Skills and Experience:
- Master's + in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related quantitative field
- 5+ years of experience demonstrating trajectory of professional growth in software engineering, data science, or data engineering
- Proficient in Python and related libraries, such as Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Pytorch
- Expertise in applying common machine learning algorithms such as Linear Regression, Random Forests, XGBoost, etc.
- Experience with deploying real-time prediction models.
- Experience working with Scrum and other Agile methodologies, and Version control systems such as Git or Bitbucket
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.