As a Senior Data Analyst in our Strategic Partnerships department, you will lead reporting, forecasting, and analytics to provide leadership with data driven insights. You will play an integral role in our fast growing, revenue generating business to stand up reporting and analytics to optimize partnerships and support accelerated growth. We are looking for a candidate that wants hit the ground running to enhance new and existing channels within the Strategic Partnerships team by collaborating with business leaders and other cross-functional resources.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and/or improvement based on trends in the data, and use these insights to inform new products and/or operational improvements
- Conceptualize, define and maintain core metrics for relevant areas of the business; establish reliable reporting for monitoring these metrics, and proactively provide insights and/or solutions based on observed trends
- Lead key analytical projects and processes to deliver actionable insights and recommendations for enhancing products, growing audiences and maximizing revenues across Strategic Partnerships.
- Be proactive in turning analytics into strategy suggestions - analyze engagement, traffic and revenue reporting to deliver actionable insights and recommendations
- Identify potential improvement opportunities for Operations, Marketing, Sales, and other cross-functional teams
- Partner with functional leads and analysts to understand business objectives, data and reporting requirements, and translate them into KPIs, automated reports and interactive data visualizations with deep analysis
- Review accuracy of all data, results and conclusions of team, coaching team members to reach a high standard of analytical rigor while maintaining digestibility
Skills and Experience:
- BS/ BA degree or equivalent professional work experience required
- 3+ years of experience guiding strategic decision-making in a business context through a combination of descriptive and diagnostic analytics
- Proven ability to create Tableau visualizations and MS Excel reports that are dynamic, intuitive, and easily interpretable for a range of user types
- Expert in manipulation and accurate analysis of complex, high volume, high dimensionality data from various sources.
- Desire to join a growing company tasked with bringing change to the healthcare market
- Passion for problem-solving and desire to get your hands dirty in data.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC