GoHealth is looking for a Senior Data Analyst, Speech Analytics to join its Operational Analytics team. You will be responsible for using a combination of business intuition and analytics to provide executive leadership with actionable insights to drive strategic decision-making and maximize company-wide value. You will be responding to the needs of the business, and helping to solve problems and answer questions as they arise. Due to the dynamic nature of the Operational Analytics team, and this role in particular, we seek entrepreneurial candidates with the ability to derive analytical insights from a variety of business contexts and data sources.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Lead in the creation and enhancement of tools for developing and improving GoHealth’s sales operations using speech analytics platforms
- Work with business stakeholders to understand important value drivers and challenges within their departments, and determine the important metrics and insights that can help improve performance as a result
- Provide new insights to business leaders through a combination of speech, descriptive, and diagnostic analytics
- Test hypotheses across data sets using measurable, statistical methods to evaluate best performing strategies
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in speech analytics platforms such as CallMiner, NICE, and Verint
- BS or BA degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, marketing analytics, MIS, computer science, engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to take insights and turn them into applicable steps that can promote value
- Experience conveying complex concepts to colleagues with varying degrees of analytical and technical knowledge.
- Desire to expand analytical and data visualization skills.
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, and Excel is preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.