GoHealth is looking for a Data Analyst to join its Operational Analytics team. You will use a combination of business and analytics knowledge to provide executive leadership with applicable insights to promote strategic decisions and maximize company-wide value. You will respond to the live needs of the business, and help create solutions and responses to questions as they arise. Because of the dynamic nature of the Operational Analytics team, and this role in particular, we are looking for ingenious candidates with the ability to obtain logical insights from a variety of business contexts. Your will report to the VP of Advance Analytics.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Understand GoHealth’s business processes, including the role each department plays in supporting the company’s ultimate goals
- Work with leaders to understand important value drivers and challenges within their departments and determine the important metrics and insights that can help improve performance as a result.
- Provide new insights to business leaders through a combination of descriptive and diagnostic analytics
- Test hypotheses across data sets using measurable, statistical methods to evaluate best performing strategies
- Build interactive dashboards and reports that provide insights that can be easily interpreted and applied by business leaders to help improve their performance
- Collect and evaluate data to track project performance and important developments
- Summarize raw data into digestible and applicable information
- Think of new ways that data-based insights can help support GoHealth
Skills & Experience:
- BS or BA degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, marketing analytics, MIS, computer science, engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of related experience guiding strategic decisions using data and analytics.
- Ability to take insights and turn them into applicable steps that can promote value.
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel (can perform complex functions).
- Experience conveying complex concepts to colleagues with varying degrees of analytical knowledge.
- Desire to expand analytical and data visualization skills.
- SQL, Python, and Tableau skills.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.