Do you enjoy diving deep into pools of data and emerging with incredible insights? Are you interested in working for an organization that actually operationalizes those findings quickly, and relies on your analysis to make major strategic decisions?
Do you want to leverage your Excel wizardry and modeling skills beyond simple financial analysis to forecast campaign performance, identify top performing creatives, and other funnel metrics?
If all of this sounds like you – then come join us at one of the largest and fastest-growing direct response marketing companies in the country. We’ve grown nearly 1,000% (and recently went public) over the last couple of years by emphasizing customer insights, heavy creative testing and an “always follow the data” approach toward driving customer acquisition.
In this role, you’ll get to collaborate directly with marketing leaders for the fastest growing public companies in the nation. Our digital marketing strategy plays a key role in driving that explosive growth, and this role will be responsible for helping to grow those channels with a focus on display, social, native and paid search campaigns.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Support Digital Marketing Manager to maintain and grow existing advertising accounts, driving scale and profitability by performing the following:
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports that track key metrics and trends. Work toward the automation of these tasks alongside our data and engineering teams.
- Continuously A/B test ad creatives across multiple formats to maximize top-of-funnel ad engagement - Text ads, click to call, single image, carousel, video, interactive flash ads, etc.
- Build and own upkeep of a creative testing repository to document and archive successful and unsuccessful tests.
- Conduct and maintain deep-dive reporting analyses that enable the team to operate more efficiently.
- Help bid accounts to maintain target margin thresholds by leveraging ROAS data and various spend reporting dimensions.
- Serve as a voice of customer resource for the team – monitor social media commenting, listen to sales calls, and help aggregate reviews + testimonials.
- Stay abreast of the digital marketing landscape – research and communicate on important industry trends, account beta opportunities, and new platforms to bring on and test.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, analytics or related degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-3+ years of work experience in digital advertising, ideally in a performance-marketing environment.
- Experience working with platforms like Google Ads (search, display, and video) and Facebook Ads is highly preferred. Experience with other programmatic or direct display buys a strong plus.
- Advanced to expert level in Excel a must. In this role you’ll continuously use data to inform optimization and growth opportunities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including data visualization and the ability to turn findings into actionable results.
- Experience with Google Analytics required, Tag Manager, Optimize a plus.
- MySQL/SQL Server knowledge a plus.
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medicare, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Subsidized gym memberships
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- GoHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.