GoHealth is actively seeking Sales Trainers to join our Learning and Development team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our sales learning lab, delivering ongoing training modules, ensuring certification completion while meeting or exceeding our key performance indicators. As part of the collaborative Learning & Development team, the Sale Trainers will also provide feedback and ideas on curriculum, training policies and procedures.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Deliver sales training curriculum to lead our new hire licensed agents in getting to or above program average on key performance indicators as quickly as possible.
- Reviews materials for instructor-led and online training (including interactive tutorials and rich media educational videos).
- Facilitates face to face or virtual learning for topics that include products, systems, new hire, and continuing education.
- Understands and adheres to all training policies and procedures; contributes to process improvement initiatives to streamline and improve operational efficiencies.
- Oversee completion of eLearning and online assessments.
- Ensure agents complete carrier certification and are appointed to sell upon completion of Learning Lab.
- Documentation of learners’ progression, proficiencies and behavioral trends.
- Acclimate new hires to the GoHealth culture.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Exemplary communicator with a collaborative working style
- A critical eye for nuance, detail, and editorial principles
- 1+ years of experience in the insurance industry or inbound sales centers
- Continuous learner with a passion for developing people
- Experience measuring training effectiveness
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC