GoHealth is actively seeking a Sales Trainer to join our Learning and Development team. In this role, you will be responsible for our sales learning lab, delivering ongoing training modules, as well as provide one on one sales coaching to help our Agents continue to grow and develop, while ensuring our key performance indicators are being met or exceeded. As part of the Learning & Development team, the Training and Development Manager will also provide feedback and ideas on curriculum, training policies and procedures.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Deliver sales training curriculum to lead our new hire licensed agents in getting to or above program average on key performance indicators as quickly as possible.
- Manage nesting to bridge the gap for new licensed agents from the training room into integration with the sales teams
- Consult with Business Leaders to evaluate areas of growth opportunities and collaborate on learning and communication initiatives to drive performance improvements at the program or team level.
- Uses key performance indicators, reports, and direct observation to provide one on one coaching to improve program performance on key performance indicators
- Reviews materials for instructor-led and online training (including interactive tutorials and rich media educational videos).
- Facilitates face to face or virtual learning for topics that include products, systems, new hire, and continuing education.
- Understands and adheres to all training policies and procedures; contributes to process improvement initiatives to streamline and improve operational efficiencies.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Exemplary communicator with a collaborative working style
- A critical eye for nuance, detail, and editorial principles
- Insurance industry and/or inbound sales center experience preferred
- Continuous learner with a passion for coaching and developing people
- Experience with measuring training effectiveness preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Charitable events
- Monthly Event Calendar
- Birthday, Anniversary & Perfect Attendance Recognitionw
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer