GoHealth is looking for a Sales Trainer to join our Learning and Development team. You will manage our sales learning lab, delivering ongoing training modules, and provide one-on-one sales coaching to help our agents continue to develop, while ensuring our goals are met. You will work with the Training and Development Manager as they will provide feedback and ideas on curriculum and training procedures. You will report to the Sr. Manager of Learning and Development.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Provide sales training curriculum to lead our new hire licensed agents in getting to or above program average
- Manage nesting to bridge the gap for new licensed agents from the training room into integration with the sales teams
- Consult with business leaders to evaluate areas of growth opportunities and collaborate on learning and communication projects to improve performance improvements at the program or team level.
- Use key performance indicators,(KPI) reports, and direct observation to provide one-on-one coaching to improve program performance on goals
- Review materials for instructor-led and online training (including interactive tutorials and rich media educational videos).
- Organize face-to-face or virtual learning for topics including products, systems, new hire, and continuing education.
- Follow all training procedures and contribute to process improvement plans to refine and improve operational efficiencies.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Exemplary communicator with a collaborative working style
- A critical eye for nuance, detail, and editorial principles
- 1+ years of experience in the insurance industry or inbound sales centers
- Continuous learner with a passion for developing people
- Experience measuring training effectiveness
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC