As a Sales Center Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for attesting to the quality of the customer service provided by our agents. You will routinely work with other Quality Assurance analysts and business leaders to ensure that performance, compliance and consistency in scoring our agents are being followed. You will identify areas of improvement, make suggestions and contribute to the our overall customer service quality.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Monitor inbound and outbound calls for adherence to compliance guidelines, adherence to internal processes and scripting, quality of the customer service provided and accuracy of information gathered and communicated.
- Participate in design and revision of quality feedback forms as needed.
- Identify opportunities of improvement by accurately assessing and scoring calls to identifying training and process improvement opportunities related to sales and services provided by GoHealth.
- Provide suggestions for process and/or scripting changes to improve compliance, conversion and performance.
- Participate in new hire and refresher sales training sessions.
- Collaborate with business segment leadership to ensure consistency in scoring related to current process and training.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of Call Center or Sales experience
- Health insurance/managed care industry and/or Medicare Advantage experience a plus
- Exceptional listening and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide a consistently high level of customer service within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to provide direct, accurate and actionable feedback for improved performance
- Understanding and maintaining confidential information.
Benefits and Perks:
- Performance based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Charitable events
- Birthday & Anniversary Recognition
- Work From Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer