The GoHealth Revenue Operations team is responsible for identifying ways that we can maximize the customer lifetime value. We are looking for a manager who is a team player, driven, and highly analytical. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, you will be the driver for analytics and strategy focused on improving GoHealth’s customer lifetime value. You will collaborate with key stakeholders from internal business units and carriers to help drive performance improvement initiatives.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Work closely with health plan partners on reporting and plan tracking throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Gather and analyze data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings, and develop go-forward plans aimed at increasing customer lifetime value
- Collaborate with members of the marketing, sales, technology, finance, and data science teams to identify areas for improvement and drive metric improvement
- Introduce and manage change within the team, especially as it relates to process improvement
- Willingness to dig into data, take risks, experiment, and be prepared to learn from it
- Managerial responsibility building out and supervising a team to undertake analysis covering all carriers and products
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of work experience in business operations, consulting, statistics or analytics
- Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication skills and experience with working cross-functionally across various teams
- Expert at project management, able to independently manage multiple projects at various stages at one time
- A “love” for data – ability to manipulate data and use metrics to drive business results; Excel experience is a must
- Must be comfortable with pivoting quickly with changing requirements and priorities
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.