GoHealth Intro: As a leading health insurance marketplace, Go Health’s mission is to improve access to healthcare in America. For customers, enrolling in a health insurance plan is confusing and difficult, and seemingly minor differences between plans can lead to significant out-of-pocket costs or lack of access to critical medicines and even providers. We use our technology, agents, and expertise to cut through the confusion and get customers enrolled in a plan with the right coverage and benefits.
Why Apply: GoHealth has established a culture where our employees feel empowered, engaged and inspired. We are looking for builders who will contribute to the long-term health of the company. We also understand that you may not check every box in our requirements list, most applicants don’t! In fact, frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply today!
About the role:
The Revenue Associate – Encompass uses business intuition and financial analysis to provide executive leadership with insights for strategic decision making to maximize company-wide revenue. This role is responsible for maintaining models to track performance and responding to the needs of the business, resolving issues as they arise. The Revenue Associate has an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to derive financial insights from a variety of business contexts and communicate those insights effectively, clearly, and confidently.
What you’ll do:
- Understand GoHealth’s Encompass business unit including pricing, contractual timelines, operational KPIs, processes, etc. to identify, shape and share opportunities for revenue growth with the senior leadership team.
- Own, maintain and present revenue modeling for the Encompass business unit
- Utilize data and financial analysis best practices to build forecasting for internal and external leadership teams
- Collaborate with leaders across the enterprise to understand the value drivers, changes and challenges within their business units and determine the impact on Encompass revenue
- Measure the impact of Encompass initiatives by developing and testing hypotheses, and implementing measurable KPIs to evaluate the best performing strategies
- Continually look for and implement innovative ways to drive additional enterprise revenue
What we’re looking for:
- BS or BA degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering. In lieu of degree, 5 years relevant work experience will be considered
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Finance, Banking, Consulting, or related field
- Experience managing and communicating from financial models, with the ability to quickly and efficiently plan and prioritize work
- Expertise with Excel and building dynamic, intuitive, and easily interpretable models for a range of users
- Proficiency in PowerPoint with demonstrated ability to present complex financial concepts to executives with varying degrees of modeling knowledge and understanding
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Preferred- SQL Experience
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer