Have you written copy that zooms past the cliché but reaches the real human experience and hard-hitting specificity that actually causes people to take action?
Are you excited by the idea of working in a sort of marketing laboratory – in which you get to test all your great ideas - and get data back on how successful they were? Mix it up and test again?
If all of this sounds like you – then join us at one of the largest and fastest-growing direct response marketing companies in the country. We’ve grown nearly 1,000% over the last couple of years by emphasizing customer insights, heavy creative testing and an “always follow the data” approach toward driving customer acquisition.
You’ll get to collaborate directly with marketing leaders responsible for well over $100 million in annual ad spend. You’ll get to operate as principle (we are not an agency) – which means you’ll get to take ownership and move fast. You’ll get to work across many media channels – from TV to digital to direct mail. You will report to the Sr Director of Offline Media.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Work with marketing leadership to create copy that creates high-intent consumer response.
- Guide creative iteration and conceptualization by combining a host of different skills:
- Product research and differentiation strategies
- Value prop creation
- Use advertising intelligence tools like DRMetrix and iSpot
- Partner with our creative teams to develop concepts and produce excellent work. While focused on copywriting, you will be involved in the entirety of the creative process.
- Work with marketing channel owners and media buyers to evaluate advertisement performance and Goals, and analyze work pragmatically to create improvements
Skills and Experience:
- Copy writing portfolio highlighting your skills.
- 2+ years of experience working for an agency, in-house at a brand, or freelance copy writing for B2C advertisers, with a focus on direct response style.
- Experience producing high-engaging content and advertising concepts.
- BA in advertising, marketing, English, or creative writing.
- Experience writing for industries like healthcare, FinTech, or travel is a bonus.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC