As a Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be responsible for attesting to the quality of programs that support GoHealth's strategic objectives. You will routinely work with other Quality Assurance analysts, Software Engineers, Product Managers, SREs, and IT Operations. Your primary goal is to collaborate with Software Engineers, Product Managers and other Quality Assurance Analysts in providing high quality and meaningful deliverables.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC
- Analyzing the impact of changes introduced to programs as it relates to quality, existing functionality and regression test suites.
- Verifying that the introduced changes comply with acceptance criteria, business objectives, and established quality standards.
- Facilitating upcoming work through active participation in team grooming sessions.
- Analyzing, estimating, implementing, and executing test cases.
- Assisting with the creation of new test plans and test cases.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field is preferred.
- 2 to 5 years of software development experience, software quality assurance experience preferred.
- Experience with software test plan design and implementation.
- Expert level knowledge of one of our technical products.
- Creative and strategic thinker who is eager to dive in to challenging and interesting projects and demonstrate their passion for achieving high quality results.
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer