Our Pre-Licensing Trainer is responsible for facilitating and measuring the effectiveness of GoHealth’s Producer license training and certification programs. In this role, you will be responsible for training delivery, providing input to the design and measurement of programs, assessing candidate readiness, and implementing interventions to ensure a successful outcome. This Pre-Licensing course you'll teach is the first step in the onboarding and training journey for our yet to be licensed Sales Agents and will play a vital role in the success of on-boarding our new sales agents.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Trains, coaches and gives feedback to a class of license on-boarding sales professionals to ensure their success on the state producer exam for the required line of authority
- Adheres to training policies and procedures to facilitate the successful completion of a resident producer license; provides an exceptional candidate experience consistent with the GoHealth brand
- Delivers and maintain learning solutions such as instructor led, virtual webinar, on-demand videos, interactive tutorial simulations, and hands-on learning labs
- Meets with program leaders to discuss areas of improvement and collaborates on initiatives to drive performance improvements and achieve targeted exam pass rates
- Uses metrics and observation to perform root cause analysis to diagnose performance and learning opportunities
- Test training materials and systems for instructor-led training, learning labs, and online training content (including interactive tutorials and rich media educational videos)
Skills & Experiences:
- BA/BS degree, or at least two years’ experience in corporate training facilitation.
- Effective, engaging and professional communication skills and comfortable facilitating training and instruction in both classroom and virtual settings (Zoom, WebEx, GoToMeeting, ect)
- Expertise in instructional delivery and facilitation as well as current best practices around adult learning theory
- Continuous learner with a passion for using adult learning techniques to train, coach and develop people
- Strong writer with a critical eye for nuance, detail, and editorial principle
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Health Insurance/Licensing industry experience considered a strong plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.