Every day on the GoHealth Organizational Development & Talent team is an exciting one! We are reengineering the way GoHealth provides learning opportunities for our employees and we cannot do it without your help. The Organizational Development & Talent Business Partner role is a critical to our current and future success as you are responsible for creating content to for use in a blended learning environment, developing customizable IMPACT Plans and facilitating learning sessions as needed. You should have a strong grasp of Adult Learning Theories and comfortable developing learning experiences that include, but are not limited to, in-person (live), webinars and e-learning environments. If you are not energetic, creative, and excited about setting a new standard in the industry this is not the team for you.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Design creative and engaging learning materials that are targeted, purposeful, and increase knowledge and skills for all GoHealth employees.
- Understand how to create micro-learning content in a variety of different mediums and how to support them with proper reinforcement training, exams, and additional work or content.
- Assist in designing Pre and Post assessments to measure learning.
- Leverage different technologies to develop new and engaging learning courses.
- Work directly with the Head of Organizational Development and Talent to ensure training is up to date, relevant, and engaging.
- Facilitate engaging and effective training sessions in person, via webinar and through e-learnings.
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Organizational Development and Talent and the GoHealth Executive Team to develop new processes and standards with the goal of increasing the learning efficiencies of the company.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, instructional design, technical communication, or related field; or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years in a training and content development role (a blended learning approach is a must)
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate both live and virtual learning sessions.
- Ability to use development tools (i.e. Captivate, Storyboard, Articulate, Vyond, etc.)
- Familiar with and able to apply Adult Learning Theories and development principals like ADDIE and SAM
- Comfortable with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Enjoy working within a team to develop training materials
- Excellent decision-making, planning, written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC