The GoHealth Operations Support Specialist will guide communication between the corporate marketplace team and the benefit center to achieve business service level goals and maximize sales team efficiency. You will contribute to the team’s goals by creating processes, improving inefficiencies, increasing tracking accuracy, and completing business important tasks that allow agents and managers to do their job. If you excel working with deadlines and can build partnerships with leaders then we encourage you apply and join our team.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Provide administrative support to the Tier 1 department
- Produce routine reporting documents and spreadsheets
- Report and reconcile on agent submissions, bonuses and attendance.
- Communicate updated internal procedures to the Tier 1 staff
- On-board and off-board newly hired and terminated employees
- Coordinate promotions, team alignments, and disciplinary actions with Human Resources
- Guide communication between sales teams and other supportive departments
- Make recommendations to managers to improve the efficiency, productivity and optimization of sale procedures.
- Perform other tasks as directed by Program Director or VP
Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of administrative support experience in a fast and high pressured environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Excel (Spreadsheets) and PowerPoint
- Experience creating processes and change management communication
- Experience meeting deadlines with an understanding of urgency
Benefits and Perks:
- Performance-based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Charitable events
- Birthday & Anniversary Recognition
- Work From Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer