As a GoHealth Medicare Sales Specialist you will assist individuals through the important decision-making process of selecting a Medicare plan that matches their needs with the optimal product and service. The Medicare Sales Specialist will be responsible for providing outstanding customer satisfaction while achieving monthly sales goals. Your training is paid for, attractive career paths are available, and merit-based incentives are available to all of our agents when you join a growing and competitive team within a fun and supportive work environment.
- Effectively sell health insurance plans and products to our customers from inbound calls customers. No cold calling.
- Guide consumers through the health insurance policy selection and application process and serve as subject matter expert for health insurance enrollments.
- Quickly learn insurance product offerings such as major medical, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, prescription drug plans, and other ancillary health products.
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers and be passionate about helping the aging and disabled community.
- Understand and learn GoHealth's internal policies and procedures.
- Comply with Federal CMS and State legal requirements and standards.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for the organization.
- Provide continuous feedback for improvement throughout the sales floor by raising opportunities for improvement to management.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to demonstrate outstanding customer service
- Ability to work and excel in a competitive, and performance-driven environment
- Computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to successfully complete all licensing and legal background requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
Benefits and Perks
- Performance based incentives
- Paid time off
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee interest clubs and Charitable events
- Monthly event calendars, newsletters and wellness activities
- Birthday celebration recognition
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employee