The GoHealth Marketing team engages with millions of current and potential GoHealth customers with the goal of growing their customer satisfaction and usage of the GoHealth agency. Reporting to the Senior Director of Offline Media, you will be responsible for driving both new consumer lead generation and assisting with customer activation. We are seeking a skilled communicator and decision maker that is familiar with leveraging analytics and market research to make strategic buying decisions to drive highly profitable marketing solutions. In this role you will use your experience in working with large data sets and translating quantitative data into actionable direct mail marketing strategies.
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.
- Maintain, grow, and optimize the direct mail marketing program, driving scale and profitability.
- Harness our customer data as well as 1st and 3rd party targeting options available to identify and hone in on key consumer segments.
- Work with design, marketing leadership, and other key business teams to create high-quality communications and coordinated messaging.
- Lead ongoing direct mail testing optimization, including A/B testing to innovate and drive improved results.
- Managing internal and external agency relationships and provide clear direction to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Work collaboratively with captive business owners and marketing leadership to maximize ROI/CPA goals within a multi-million dollar yearly budget.
- Continuously optimize media spend through stringent analysis of geographical exposure, frequency, cost and more.
- Analyze performance data across entire funnel – from ad impression to sale – and identify cross-channel wins as well as potential areas for optimization or testing.
- Allocate budgets, track cost, and constantly evaluate success of campaigns and strategies.
- Coordinate market research to stay on top of industry trends and methods.
- Work with creative team and leadership to assist in developing new creative strategies and messaging.
- Stay abreast of the traditional marketing landscape – research and communicate on important industry trends, new marketing vehicles and growth opportunities.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to translate quantitative and qualitative data into actionable strategies and plans.
- Experience integrating direct mail strategies into automated consumer marketing funnels.
- 3+ years of experience in direct response marketing experience, preferably in direct mail space and in regulated industries like finance or healthcare.
- Experience working with agency management and network communications
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proven track record of delivering quantifiable results through the creation, implementation, and day-to-day management of direct mail advertising campaigns.
- Ability to step back and comprehend company wide marketing funnel.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer