Do you have great interpersonal skills with experience in marketing or business development? Do you love rolling up your sleeves to tweak and perfect customer acquisition programs to minimize CAC and maximize conversion rates?
Are you excited by the idea of working in a sort of marketing laboratory – in which you get to test all your great ideas - and get data back on how successful they were? Mix it up and test again?
If all of this sounds like you – then come join us at one of the largest and fastest-growing direct response marketing companies in the country. We’ve grown nearly 1,000% (and recently went public) over the last couple of years by emphasizing customer insights, heavy creative testing and an “always follow the data” approach toward driving customer acquisition. The Marketing Analyst, Performance Marketing will be responsible for day-to-day communication and performance of affiliate partner campaigns.
This role requires a skilled communicator and decision maker that is familiar with leveraging analytics, call insights, and relationships to make strategic buying decisions while collaborating directly with marketing leaders responsible for well over $100 million in annual ad spend. This position will report to the Manager, Performance Marketing.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Manage day-to-day communication with existing performance partners
- Leverage insights from sales and reporting to optimize campaigns towards achieving CPA targets
- Identify areas to grow existing partnerships through new campaign creation and testing
- Manage partner performance towards volume plans and cost metrics
- Conduct trainings with sales leadership and agents on affiliate partner marketing tactics to increase sales performance
- Perform call listening to glean insights on campaign performance and possible optimizations
- Identify funnel optimization opportunities and reporting updates to achieve KPI’s
- Work with Manager, Performance Marketing and Marketing Operations to achieve dayparting and volume target goals
- Work cross-functionally with operational analytics to ensure accuracy of reporting
- Work to develop new ways to leverage Creed and data automation into the performance marketing world
- Manage weekly billing function and ensuring timely payments are made to affiliate partners
Skills & Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience in marketing or business development, with a focus on agency or partner management.
- Previous work in direct response advertising, preferably in regulated industries like finance or healthcare.
- Proven track record of maintaining and growing B2B relationships
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Tableau preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer