Do you enjoy diving deep into pools of data and emerging with incredible insights? Are you interested in working for an organization that actually operationalizes those findings quickly, and relies on your analysis to make major strategic decisions?
Do you want to leverage your Excel wizardry and modeling skills beyond simple financial analysis to track and forecast trends in response rate, CAC and other funnel metrics?
If all of this sounds like you – then come join us at one of the largest and fastest-growing direct response marketing companies in the country. We’ve grown nearly 1,000% (and recently went public) over the last couple of years by emphasizing customer insights, heavy creative testing and an “always follow the data” approach toward driving customer acquisition.
In this role, you’ll get to collaborate directly with marketing leaders responsible for well over $100 million in annual ad spend. Our offline media strategy plays a key role in driving that explosive growth, and this role will be responsible for helping to grow those channels with a focus on direct mail print and direct response television campaigns.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Support GoHealth’s Direct Mail campaigns through volume modeling, and continued optimization of consumer targeting strategies.
- Work collaboratively with captive business owners and marketing leadership to maximize ROI/CPA goals within a multi-million dollar monthly budget.
- Continuously optimize media spend through stringent analysis of dayparting, geographical exposure, frequency, cost and more to provide strategic recommendations.
- Analyze performance data across entire funnel – from ad impression to sale – and identify cross-channel wins as well as potential areas for optimization or testing.
- Allocate budgets, track cost, and constantly evaluate success of campaigns and strategies.
- Coordinate market research to stay on top of industry trends and methods.
- Work with creative team and leadership to assist in developing new creative strategies and messaging.
- Help to design new consumer models to drive new product customer acquisition.
- Assist the weekly media buying and optimization process for GoHealth’s robust DRTV campaigns
- Brainstorm, investigate, and size growth opportunities in out-of-home and offline marketing channels
Skills & Requirements:
- BS or BA Degree and/or equivalent related professional experience required.
- 2+ years experience within an analytics function in the marketing industry.
- Proven ability to interpret data to find insights and drive recommendations- we don’t want you to simply present data with no key findings.
- Advanced Excel skills – we are talking more than the standard vlookups and pivot tables.
- MySQL experience will help in this role, but not required.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.