Are you one of those unicorns that can balance creativity AND analytics? Can you be a storyteller – but for a purpose?
Are you excited by the idea of working in a sort of marketing laboratory – in which you get to grow a channel, and grow it by applying test-and-learn techniques to your creative ideas?
If this sounds like you – then join us at one of the largest and fastest growing direct response marketing companies in the country. We've grown nearly 1000% (and went public on NASDAQ) over the last 2 years by emphasizing consumer insights and heavy creative testing to power our campaigns.
We're looking for someone to take over and really own our native marketing channel. You have a natural way with words – success will hinge on being able to test through enough copy to find high CTR headlines and high converting advertorial landing pages. You are also someone willing to accept setbacks as just one step toward success. Succeeding in native takes iteration and a dogged mentality.
The Native and Content Advertising Manager will report to the Digital Marketing Director, and will manage and help create and scale our performance based native advertising projects to meet company sales goals. We are looking for a person that makes data-based decisions who can create engaging and compelling content.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Work with Director of Digital Marketing to grow our native advertising projects:
- Build content creation – from article curation to copy, creative and landing page testing. Vigorously rinse and repeat testing to maximize ROAS.
- Partner with consumer insights, funnel optimization, offline media, sales, operations, retention, legal, and creative teams and leadership to support development, communication and launch of new strategies and messaging.
- Manage campaign planning and media buying for self-service and managed native marketing platforms to increase growth for our core Medicare vertical.
- Set daily or flight budgets, and manage bidding strategies.
- Improve campaigns to meet goals through analysis of first and third-party demographic data, device, time of day, geo, view ability, frequency capping, creative, and more.
- Analyze performance data across entire funnel – from ad impression to sale – and identify cross-channel wins and potential areas for optimization or testing.
- Stay up-to-date with the traditional marketing landscape – research and communicate on important industry trends, new value propositions, account beta opportunities, and new platforms to bring on and test.
Skills and Requirements
- Background in persuasive and editorial article writing that has been used in native ad campaigns. Writing samples required for consideration for this role. Writing samples will be required.
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising within a sales-driven or performance-based environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Analytics, or related field.
- Experience delivering quantifiable results managing performance marketing campaigns in platforms like Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo, Nativo, StackAdapt, or DSPs such as DV360, Centro, TradeDesk, or other programmatic display platforms.
- Advanced to expert level in Excel (can perform complex functions).
- Experience managing multiple successful campaigns across multiple platforms at one time.
- Develop partnerships with vendors, clients, partners and senior leadership.
- Not required experience but nice to have: health insurance industry experience, team management, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Optimize or MySQL/SQL Server knowledge.
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.