The Data Analytics Manager will manage strategy and analytics for the Strategic Partnerships organization to provide leadership with data driven insights. If you have a passion for "wowing" business leaders with exceedingly progressive analytics techniques while have a knack for scoping and executing innovative, ground-breaking projects alongside a highly motivated team, then GoHealth is the place for you.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and/or improvement based on trends in the data, and use these insights to inform new products and/or operational improvements
- Conceptualize, define and maintain core metrics for relevant areas of the business; establish reliable reporting for monitoring these metrics, and proactively provide insights and/or solutions based on observed trends
- Lead key analytical projects and processes to deliver actionable insights and recommendations for enhancing products, growing audiences and maximizing revenues across the Strategic Partnerships unit
- Be proactive in turning analytics into strategy suggestions - analyze engagement, traffic and revenue reporting to deliver actionable insights and recommendations
- Performing deep dive analysis/data mining on special, ad hoc business topics
- Identify potential improvement opportunities for Operations, Marketing, Sales, and other cross-functional teams
- Partner with functional leads and analysts to understand business objectives, data and reporting requirements, and translate them into KPIs, automated reports and interactive data visualizations with deep analysis
- Review accuracy of all data, results and conclusions of team, coaching team members to reach a high standard of analytical rigor while maintaining digestibility
- 6+ years of experience working on a successful Business Intelligence team, ideally in a fast-paced growth company
- 5+ years of experience utilizing SQL, with familiarity with data-warehousing concepts and best practices
- Expert in manipulation and accurate analysis of complex, high volume, high dimensionality data from various sources.
- Experience with Business Intelligence visualization tools (e.g.Tableau, PowerBI), creating impactful reports and interactive data
- Desire to join a growing company tasked with bringing change to the healthcare market
- Passion for problem-solving and desire to get your hands dirty in the details
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.