GoHealth is looking for a Manager to join its Operational Analytics team. You will be responsible for leading a team that uses a combination of business intuition and analytics to provide executive leadership with actionable insights to drive strategic decision-making and maximize company-wide value. You will be responding to the live needs of the business, and helping to solve problems and answer questions as they arise, as well as leading Analysts. Due to the dynamic nature of the Operational Analytics team, and this role in particular, we seek entrepreneurial candidates with the ability to derive analytical insights from a variety of business contexts.
Frequently cited statistics show that women apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Understand GoHealth’s business processes, including the role each business unit plays in supporting the company’s ultimate objectives
- Collaborate with leaders to understand key value drivers and challenges within their business unites and determine the key metrics and insights that can help improve performance as a result.
- Manage a team of analysts who execute on projects for key stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to understand priorities in a fast-paced and everchanging environment
- Provide new and creative insights to business leaders through a combination of descriptive and diagnostic analytics
- Test hypotheses across functions using measurable, statistically-significant methods to evaluate best performing strategies
- Collect, analyze, and evaluate data to track project performance and important developments
Skills & Experience:
- BS or BA degree in business, economics, finance, accounting, marketing analytics, MIS, computer science, engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of related experience in an analytical role guiding strategic decision-making using data and analytics.
- 1+ years of experience managing a team and projects.
- Ability to take insights and turn them into actionable steps that can drive business value.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Track record of effective verbal and written communication of complex concepts to colleagues with varying degrees of analytical knowledge and understanding.
- Desire to improve and expand analytical and data visualization skills.
- SQL, Python, and/or Tableau skills are preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Open vacation policy
- 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Commuter and transit benefits
- Professional growth opportunities
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.