We are seeking a talented LMS System Specialist who will be a part of the GoHealth L&D team and will work to maintain and ensure effective administration of our LMS. As a System Specialist, you will be responsible for posting new content, ensuring accurate audience assignments, documenting processes and policies, developing reports and queries for a variety of internal and external constituents, testing, and troubleshooting administrative and user technical issues.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
*Role can be based in Chicago, Charlotte, or Lindon, UT*
- Upload, publish, and test e-Learning modules and other changes made to/within the LMS to ensuring proper functionality and accurate audience assignment
- Design and develop custom reports for clients
- Address technical bugs and other system issues from identification through resolution
- Establish/maintain links to other online systems as requested by client
- Complete daily tasks such as developing and sending status reports, responding to customer questions, and publishing courseware
- Update database with current course and/or employee data
- Understand and articulate system requirements and constraints
- Develop and document processes or policies as needed to establish consistent use of the system including email templates, reports, dashboards, and rule-based workflows
- Periodically audit system data to ensure employee and data accuracy
- Make recommendations on future improvements to content management, workflow processes, and user experience.
- Identify the database and integration points for the LMS and other systems
- Coordinate support from internal and external subject matter experts to maintain and test system integration requirements
- Support system integration and configuration settings to capture survey metrics for online and classroom training courses in order to measure training effectiveness.
Skills and Experience:
- BS/AS Degree or applicable professional experience required
- 2+ years experience in enterprise LMS administration or learning technologies
- Experience or exposure to Instructional Design a strong plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, with special focus on Microsoft Excel data reporting and Microsoft PowerPoint charts
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and decision making skills
- Experience in managing or coordinating L&D content development projects a strong plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.