We’re looking for an experienced Licensing Advocate who will function as a primary contact for new agents joining the GoHealth Sales Teams as they move through the process of on-boarding and becoming ready to sell. You will assist with on-boarding and administrative tasks for new agents with regard to their resident and non-resident licenses, carrier appointments and carrier certifications. You have a service oriented mindset, high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. You can perform a complex and multi-step submission and tracking process in a fast-paced environment.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Provide a level of customer service to incoming agents joining GoHealth. You have daily interaction with agents and their managers
- Observe privacy policies
- Update systems and databases with accuracy
- Troubleshoot technology issues related to license status that impact an agent’s ability to sell
- Assist agents with completing forms for licensing, appointments and re-certification; gather documentation and transmit securely and discreetly
- Obtain and notarizes affidavits and other state licensing documentation
- Work with sales agents and program leaders in the certification process for State-based Marketplaces, FFM and Medicare Certifications
- Support new agents through carrier required training during on-boarding and for annual re-certification activities
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years call center or insurance licensing experience
- Experience communicating with various level
- Experience with accuracy and organization with work load.
- Experience managing personal information with a high degree of sensitivity
- Licensing experience is desirable; experience with data/working with databases
- Experience with manual fingerprinting and eligibility to become a notary
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities’ and the CDC.