At GoHealth, our mission is simple: To improve access to healthcare in America. Critical to this mission is our TeleCare team, one of the fastest growing teams in the company. GoHealth is looking for new members to join its growing TeleCare team! A GoHealth Member Services team member provides enrollment support, plan and/or benefit solutions, and value-added services to members who have enrolled in Medicare plans with GoHealth. Member Services Agents are some of the most versatile agents - responsible for a variety of responsibilities while maintaining an outstanding member experience. Come join a team with an amazing culture; centered on building lasting relationships with GoHealth’s members!
- Engage with existing members, delivering high quality customer service, and assisting members with navigating their new health insurance plan.
- Completing member enrollments while engaging in benefit review and confirmation
- Educate members on information regarding plan benefits, policies, and procedures (what is in their plan AND how do they use it)
- Help members complete their onboarding process, schedule appointments and more.
- Collaborate closely with their manager to investigate and resolve member complaints and escalations.
- Sell and cross-sell products and services to meet member needs.
- Achieve fluency in GoHealth’s product offerings, including Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, Prescription Drug Plans, and other ancillary health products.
- Work on special projects for the GoHealth Member Services team, expanding the services provided and value delivered to members.
- Collaborate simultaneously with multiple monitors, applications, and databases.
- Ensure members are satisfied with their plan enrollment and see GoHealth's Member Services team as a partner in their continued health journey.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills to be able to respond to inquiries and requests.
- Solution based thought process – always focused on a positive member outcome.
- Medicare knowledge and licensure a plus
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office, with a focus toward multi-tasking.
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Extremely coachable and always striving to improve.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in groups and alone.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in sales, retention, or member services setting preferred.
What We Offer:
- A competitive base salary plus bonus earning potential.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short and Long-term Disability coverage, Life insurance, and Flexible Spending Account options.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching company contribution
- Paid Time Off